CMS is an automated system incorporated in an organization to keep check on the compliances being handled and to avoid non-compliances. This is the automated system which reminds the responsible/ authorized person to keep check on the due dates and to complete the compliances within time so as to avoid defaults and penalties.
CMS is effectively a matrix which calculates the effectiveness so as to judge that how an Organization operate under the dynamic environment influenced by the outside parameters.
- List of Acts Covered : 430+
- List of Compliances : 22700+
- Corporate Actions : 1050+
- Act related documents : 12500+
- Criticality Level - High, Medium and Low
- Event Based check having 250+ event points
- 430+ State and Central Acts
- 22700+ Unique Complaince Items
- Complaince Categories - One time, Recurring, Event Based, On-going.
- Option to upload proofs as attachments having multiple file type options
- Proactive Risk Management - Penalities defined under each complaince item in terms of Monetory Penalty, Imprisonment, Operational.
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Complaince Calendars
- Legal Updates
- Document Management
- Escalations & Reminders
- Complete Knowledge Base