ADMINISTRATION OF PROVIDENT FUND MAINTAINED BY REGIONAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE (RPFC)
New Company Registration
- Filing of necessary papers and obtaining PF registration code number for new establishment within prescribed time as per Act.
- Form 5A (Return of ownership).
- Form 9 (Revised).
- Submission of specimen signature.
- Preparation of monthly payouts for EPF & depositing the same..
- Prepare Monthly Return:
- Form–5(New Joinees online).
- Form – 10 (Resigned Employees online).
- Maintenance of all statutory registers required by the Provident Fund authorities.
- Filing of nomination and declaration Forms (Form No. 2& 11) of the new employees.
- Attend to the PF authorities for inspection of records, appearance before the concerned authorities on behalf of the employer under section 7-A of the PF Act along with company’s representative.
- All assessment & inspection from EPF department, as and when required.
- Informing and advising with regard to any amendment/changes in the concerned Act.
- Assist in issuance of annual PF slips.
PF Withdrawals & Transfers
- Receipt of Forms 19 & 10-C after 60 days of leaving of the employee after scrutinizing the same submitting with EPFO.
- Receipt of PF transfer Forms (Form 13) from new appointees and sending them to RPFC/Ex-Employers trust for getting the fund transferred through the concerned RPFC office.
- Ensuring that PF withdrawals and transfer are within prescribed time as per the Act.
- Scrutiny of papers to ensure that same are within the norms as specified under the rules.
- Acknowledging the transfers received.
- Compliance in respect of International Employees effective from 01.11.2008.
- Statement IW-1 for International Worker.