In Corporate world, there is no free lunch. Every penny spent should be productive towards the company’s business and social objectives. Investment in information technology is no different. The Board of directors of every company need to convince themselves as well as their stake holders on investment made in IT services – be it in expensive ERP implementations, or up gradation of IT infrastructure.
So, it is very important that the business goals of the organization are aligned to IT environment prevailing in the company.
Our IT Strategy consulting services are aimed at providing
- Alignment of business goals with IT spending and infrastructure
- Identification of areas of improvement based on cost – benefit analysis of IT spending
- Understand the business set up, and the IT set up, and devise a IT governance framework which brings about an effective working relationship between the IT department and the business
- Establish operating controls within IT department linking it with the Risk environment at entity level.
- Establishment of benchmarking and evaluation matrixes for IT functions against business goals.
We believe that IT strategy doesn’t involve only IT aspect. The success of IT strategy is measured by how well it is aligned to the business reality and how IT supports and sustains the business growth.